The Owlbuddy blog is an authoritative resource that helps make online marketing easy for new tech sites, tech blog owners, students—anyone interested in learning about technology and programming.
To include the best contents, and techniques from experts in the programming, the Owlbuddy Knowledge Tree Section regularly runs guest posts from contributors and welcomes pitches for relevant, engaging topics.
What we’re looking for
The Owlbuddy blog publishes a wide variety of high-quality content related to Programming and other technology-related topics. The best way to get an idea of the types of content and the topics that we cover is to read the blog regularly. Owlbudddy only accepts posts that are timely, accurate, original, and resonate with our audience.
Here are a few types of content that we’re particularly interested in from guest contributors:
- Programming Tips and Tricks
- Information about new technology.
- Comparison of tech products or services.
- Tutorial blog about how to use a software or product
- Review about a product or software
Note: The Owlbuddy blog does not accept previously published, sponsored, or overly promotional content.
Our blog publishes a wide variety of content, and we apply the same basic requirements to all of our posts to maintain our high-quality standards.
Here are some fundamental guidelines that blog posts should follow:
- Length: 600-2,500 word
- Purpose: To provide helpful information and actionable tips.
- Audience: Students, Programming beginners, students—anyone interested in learning about technology.
Guest posts we love
There are many guest posts on the Owlbuddy blog with great topics, interesting titles, unique perspectives, high-quality images, actionable advice, and engaged readers. The best guest posts, though, have all of these.
How to write a guest post
The Owlbuddy blog prefers pitches before considering completed guest post submissions. If you have previous writing experience, please include links. But if you don’t have any clips, don’t worry—when we review potential guest posts, we consider the strength of the topic and how well it fits with our audience’s interests and our upcoming content calendar more than the experience of the writer.
Response times vary depending on the current content calendar, but we do our best to respond in 1-2 days. If you haven’t received a response after a few weeks, feel free to follow up.
What to expect if we accept your pitch
The Owlbuddy blog has high standards for the quality of our content. If we think your pitch sounds like it could appeal to our audience, we will let you know whether or not we’d consider a draft. If we think the draft of your post meets our quality standards, we’ll let you know if we’d like to publish the piece within 1-2 days.
Here’s what you can expect from guest posting on the Owlbuddy blog:
- Exposure. The Owlbuddy blog has been publishing industry-leading content.
- Social promotion. We promote our content on social regularly. If you’re guest posting for the Owlbuddy blog, we’ll ask for your social information to tag you in our promotion so that you can share with your network, too.
- Edits. Because the content we publish varies so significantly, our process for editing guest posts isn’t strictly defined. We might ask you to make a few changes or suggest a possible revision, especially if the content doesn’t match your pitch or doesn’t meet our quality standards.
After the final version of your post has been approved, it typically takes 1-2 days before the post is published on the Owlbuddy blog(Knowledge Tree).